Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Five: Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas to all! Here are five Christmas gifts that I am giving this year.

1. Rocking Motorcycle: This is going to my nephew. He is only nine months old, so he’s a little young for it, but I can’t wait to give it to him.









2. Food Face Plate: I found this on Perpetual Kid. I think my nieces will have lots of fun with them.










3. Bon Jovi: Well, I didn’t buy Bon Jovi for someone, but close enough. I got my friend Vicki in our Secret Santa gift exchange, and I bought her the new Bon Jovi book, When We Were Beautiful, and their new CD, The Circle. I think she’s going to love them! I know I do!











4. Jimmy Buffett: Again, I didn’t actually buy Jimmy Buffett for someone. I did buy his new CD for my grandma. She’s kind of a cool grandma.










5. Books: What would Christmas be without a book as a gift from a librarian? I bought my mom the new Lisa Scottoline book. Since Lisa Scottoline is one of her favorite authors, I know she’s going to love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment